<VV> 1966 "Corvette Killer" Corvair built by GM Engineer on eBay

cjcavitt at comcast.net cjcavitt at comcast.net
Fri Apr 13 16:00:26 EDT 2007

can someone shed some light on this car for me cause i dont understand. he makes it sound like it was build by GM but wasnt it just built by someone that worked at GM? if so than why is he stating that it is the rarest vair ever? and the most unique? ect.... isnt it just another V*-wair that someone built? I dont get why he says its so speacal and why it's getting so much attention, any input would be great. curt
From: "Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per" <chaz at ProperProPer.com>