<VV> 1966 "Corvette Killer" Corvair built by GM Engineer on eBay

Lonny Clark lclarkpdx at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 19:00:46 EDT 2007

Well, the armrests are really special. The plastic seats look really comfy
too.

I saw this car on ebay a couple of years ago, I think it sold in the mid 20K
range. The engine and paint look nice, the rest of it looks so-so. I don't
buy the $250K they claim has gone into it. You could probably build the car
for about what they're asking. It's certainly not a GM project, even in the
sellers' storyline they claim that it was built in the '70s, long after the
Corvair was out of production.

PS: I wonder why you never see mid-engine Camaro projects?

Lonny