<VV> Corvairs For Sale

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Apr 13 21:42:12 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/13/2007 12:36:47 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
emarschn at gmail.com writes:

I've  created a Corvairs For Sale "Site Mash" which goes out to eBay,
ALL U.S.  Craigslists, and Collector Car Trader and displays the
Corvairs listed for  sale on these sites on a single web page.  With a
pretty picture,  even.  I hope to add more sites soon (Cars.com,
Hemmings, etc).   There is also an associated RSS  feed.

http://www.corvairproject.com/cgi-bin/corvair_ms.cgi

It is  updated every 30 minutes.

Eric
RMC

Eric - That is a great idea - I really enjoyed it, even though I am not
"currently" in the market!!

 Nice work! - Seth