<VV> I still need your help to complete the update of the Sprint roster

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 13 21:09:17 EDT 2007

I have had awesome results from list members sending me photo's and
updates regarding info about known Sprints but I still need your help.

I need email addresses for the following owners on the list so I can
contact them, if you think they may not want the info sent to me can you
forward this email to them so they have my contact info?

Paul Abbott of Barrington RI
Doug Alexander of Lowell NC
Jeff Angelli of Orchard Park NY
Howard Arber of Syosset NY
Stephen Benevides of Newport Beach CA
Ward Brannon of San Jose CA
Tom Hickey of Pittsburg PA
Wayne Lambert of Alpha IL or ?
Skip North of Millerton NY
Mark North of Cornwall CT
Dan Plesur of AL?
Dave Presson of Oshawa ONT
John (SID) Roth of Jackson Center OH
Tom Severson of Madison WI
Milton Simon of Santa Monica CA
Jim (James) Sullivan of Auburndale FL or Salem IN
Robert (Bob) Wait of Price UT

I am also in need of any photo's you may have of any Fitch Sprints not
pictured on the Visual Sprint Roster located at
(please email them or snail mail them to me, I will scan and return the
snail mail plus postage)

http://www.putfile.com/ral1963/images/96122  I have added more photos
and additional updates to owners, so please look again.

Thanks Again.

Rick Loving
4853 W Doris Dr
Kankakee IL 60901