<VV> Communique TLC "Heart and Soul" !

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Sat Apr 14 01:41:47 EDT 2007

Back in 69, that's exactly what Tony Fiore did, and spent the better part of
his weekends doing exactly that !
Stuffed each magazine into a nice protective envelope, stamped and addressed
each one (and sorted them to save postage), and hand carried them.  Them
were the days.  Talk about "Heart and Soul" !

----- Original Message -----
From: "Secular" <rusecular at yahoo.com>
To: <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 10:32 AM
Subject: Re: <VV> April Communique

  Some things in life are so complicated. For instance, receiving a magazine
  in time and/or in one piece.

  It must be quite arduous to have the communiqué sandwiched in an envelope
  between 2 pieces of cardboard. I guess it's nostalgic to receive it in the
same
  condition as an unrestored car :)

  Now watch me receive lengthy exegesis on how hard these guys work :))
  What's the word I'm looking for.... medioc...medi okra...ummmm !

  Why not have 2 membership fees:

    1) You'll receive the communiqué when we darn well please and it might
NOT be in
    one piece - 38 dollars (aka Humdrum Membership)

    2) We'll mail the magazine on time - guaranteed to be in one piece
    48 dollars (VIP membership)

  Tony I.

  p.s. Remember:
  suggestions = BOD bashing :)