<VV> Re:FAST CAM INSTALL

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sat Apr 14 02:22:13 EDT 2007

i have done this twice with no trouble. it has been a long time , but one
was a complete turbo engine on the bench that i converted to run backwards with
cam and distributor conversion in about 4 hours from running on bench to
running  on bench (out of the car ) again. i sold that engine for a kit car
conversion vw job.
 i may be doing again to put a 9889 cam in place of a 9891 on one of  my
vehicles soon. the biggest thing that would bother me would be having  everything
super clean.  one speck of dirt in the wrong place and its  junk.  both of my
jobs were on fairly recent rebuilds to do something  different with the
engines...
regards, tim colson