Re: <VV> Communiqué TLC "Heart and Soul" !

ricknorris at suddenlink.net ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sat Apr 14 06:40:38 EDT 2007

Ahh yes...."them old days"!
Back when it was our turn to publish the "Windmill" as the Communiqué was then called Allen LaDriere the editor at the time and I had what I called "bend, fold, staple, mutilate and stamp" parties at my house with other CORSA members to get the newsletter out. We had all of 600 members then. Geez, that was in another life with another wife!

Rick Norris