<VV> LM Wheel Well Trim

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Sat Apr 14 17:56:35 EDT 2007

No, actually the hole spacings are all the same. Also doubt that any
later trim was any thinner of a gauge. Both of those would likely show
up in a part number difference, which to my knowledge, there wasn't any
(though I DO have the parts books with which to check). Also the fact
that people have used '65 and '66-9 molding interchangably between cars
of various years would complete the story.

Bottom line: there is ONE set of moldings for '65's and ONE set for
'66's, all of which are interchangable (as far as mounting) within the
late model cars, regardless of model or body style.

-Mark