<VV> SACRAMENTO DELIVERY - AD

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Sun Apr 15 18:28:40 EDT 2007

Since Matt is reminding everyone of the first premier event on the West
Coast.......I'll be (and maybe Linda too) in Sacramento May 5th for the
MiniMeet and will be doing some vending.
Of greater importance is that I will bring down your order for you - at
no delivery cost!

To make sure we have enough time to process your order, you should place
it as soon as possible - I'm going to set a cut off date at May 1st -
but that date will probably be too late if you have any shop work (like
overbore kits) to have done.

Orders must be placed and paid for in enough time to get them ready to
bring - same as always! We will also bring back your cores (if you have
any core charges) at no charge as well. We have limited room so order
early. We have the right to cut this offer short if we run out of room.

If you have more questions call us or e mail us.

Lon Wall
www.corvairunderground.com