<VV> Fitch top - anyone know the value?

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Sun Apr 15 19:07:47 EDT 2007

I'm helping to sell a Finch Sprint top that belonged to a recently deceased
PPCC member.  I have no idea what is it worth.  I believe it is an original
Fitch as it has the triangles to blend in below the rear windows.  It's
rough and needs a little fiberglass work on the trailing edge.  It would
need a good sanding and probably maybe a little filler elsewhere.  There are
no major cracks and its structurally sound.  I have pictures taken with my
phone and can more with a real camera, if some one would like.

Let me know what you think it may be worth, I'll end you pictures if you
request them.  If you want to make and offer, feel free.

dp