<VV> corvair plastic model pics

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Mon Apr 16 06:25:42 EDT 2007

Here's mine.  A couple of the pictures are a little blurry.  The white one
was based on the 65 Monza of a good friend who passed away about a year ago.
He wasn't a modeler so I built it for him.

The green one has since been finished.  I painted it green back when I was
considering the Artesian Turquoise for my 66.  I still haven't painted the
real car.  I am currently restoring the interior.

 http://www.tibweb.com/gallery/200602/20060219t-index.html

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY