<VV> April commuique

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Mon Apr 16 14:35:24 EDT 2007

Mike,

I only get upset when someone gives me that attitude, so I shovel it
back at them. It's not me that started it. And I wish they would pay for
the highspeed internet they'd like me to have.

Yes, it's bad that you haven't got your CC. As has been beaten to death
so many times before by (at least) Mike and Harry, often at the
conventions, is that it is a problem with the post office. The solution
lies there. THAT should have been the end of the discussion, but the
(certain technologically advanced) ones on this list seemed to have
their own alternative.

The alternative is what we were discussing, and unfortunately, it's the
wrong solution for me. But they were discussing it like it was the ONLY
solution. No it isn't. There was just a post from Bob Gilbert that seems
to offer a workable solution. Let's kick THAT one about, shall we?

-Mark