<VV> April commuique

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Mon Apr 16 14:55:56 EDT 2007

Everyone - Corsa has approx 5600 members. How many have posted on this
list that they got thier Communique late? What percentage is that? The
Post Office is a very good way to send things - but 1/4 of 1%  is 14
members. The internet has the ability to make a tiny minority sound like
the great multitudes.

The board takes this issue seriously, as EVERY member needs to be taken
care of - Exactly how we'll "fix" this matter remains to be seen. Lon

Western Director