<VV> Brake or steering problem?

Borrrris at aol.com Borrrris at aol.com
Mon Apr 16 21:38:26 EDT 2007

Ready to attack and hopefully resolve the next issue with my  car.

After new brake hoses (lines and M.C. replaced already by p.o.),  turned
drums, new (nylon) pitman arm bushing, check of all other linkages and  ball
joints for play, and full alignment it's much improved  but....
Applying the brakes still tugs the steering wheel, not hard, but:
Only about half the time.
Maybe to the left, maybe right.
I can't establish a correlation with road condition, crown or  anything else
to predict it.

Leaves me wondering if it's the brakes I need to keep working on,  or the
steering, or??
Thanks. Input and advice is much appreciated.
  Matt from L.I.
  (66 Monza Coupe 110/PG)