<VV> Brake or steering problem?

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 16 22:29:27 EDT 2007

Matt, check to see if your front wheels are excessively toed out. This will
cause "darting" under braking which might masquerade as brakes "tugging"
unpredictably left or right. This is caused by one wheel having better
traction than the other at any particular point in time, based on changes to
the road surface.

Andy Clark
Camano Island, WA.
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan