<VV> An Electric Corvair

Norman Bloss n.bloss at verizon.net
Tue Apr 17 00:02:57 EDT 2007

Bob Gilbert said
"Does anybody out there in Corvair land have a running, electric-powered
Corvair and if so, could they drop me a note off-list please (I’m guessing
it’s a low interest level item for most of the folks on this list)..
Thanks,
Bob"

Bob,
Hidden in the very long discussion of the April Fool's issue of the CC was the message by Tim, Dennis, Lon that most of the issue was real, including the electric rampside owned by Tim McCann. Tim is currently president of Corsa West and that rampside is his daily driver. Contact him at Mr_Tim34 at hotmail.com.

Norman Bloss
Life Member of Corsa West