<VV> Corvair powered 1970 911 Targa w/110hp & powerglide on ebay

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Tue Apr 17 10:02:50 EDT 2007

Agree with all. A friend just cut up a 911 Targa with early 901 trans (which
really isn't strong enough for our heavy cars under track or autocross use,
IMHO).  Horrible rust in rockers and elsewhere would make it a prohibitive
repair job/cost.  He has the rear window, etc. if anyone needs parts.  Look
for its parts in near future on eBay/Craig's and everywhere else.

Chuck S