<VV> Corvair powered 1970 911 Targa w/110hp & powerglide on ebay

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Wed Apr 18 19:54:28 EDT 2007

While on the subject... thanks to Tony (both in motivation and the fact
he pointed me to the car) I picked up an early Porsche 912 to drop a
Corvair drivetrain into... it ended up coming with a late model VW 2L
Type IV engine... which I was going to leave in it. My daughter wanted
to restore the car and has worked on it occasionally, but without much
regularity... so it's really just taking up garage space.

So anyone who's been contemplating such a project can buy mine really
cheap... like not much more than the price of the parts (new sheetmetal,
H4 headlamps, new brake bits, like new dual carbs, etc)   that go with
it... like around $1800 cheap (and I might even be willing to split out
some of the parts since I can easily resale them)... email direct if
interested. Some rust (mostly surface), but MUCH less than the average
one I've seen... it will need front and rear floorboards on the driver's
side... included (NLA from Pelican parts). Might even trade for a warmed
over 140 engine...

http://fnader.com/Porsche912

(vast majority of the bits missing in the photos are included... guy was
stripping it down to paint...)

Bill
Frederick, MD