<VV>High speed communications

James Davis jld at wk.net
Tue Apr 17 11:06:29 EDT 2007

I might mention it takes a very, very bad storm to loose lock with
the new dishes and LNB's.  You probably would want to have your
computer on in that kind of storm.  Hughes Net has a comparable
program (they build the DirecTV satellites).  DirectV now offers a
high speed internet/DirecTV package.  It is available in most areas.
Jim Davis