<VV> Electric Power for Corvairs?

vair65 at netzero.net vair65 at netzero.net
Tue Apr 17 13:29:57 EDT 2007

At last a REAL subject!  I have only heard of 2, I think.  One is the electric rampy the other I have in my brain as being a concept car from GM.  Maybe some one could jump in and confirm this.
Keith Hammett
------snip------
Message: 7
------snip--------

Ok Barry,

If I hear anything, I'll let you know - and anybody else who lets me know
they are interested.

I've got a background in EE, a strong interest in e-cars, a few books and I
have been flying electric R/C planes and helicopters for a few years. Not
much but it's a start.

Bob

Aw, contrair Bob.  I would LOVE to hear about electrics.  Got a few books on