<VV> Brakes MC

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Tue Apr 17 15:46:46 EDT 2007

An MC helps in those situations where the failure occurs at a wheel, like in
Tony's case.  However, a dual  MC (69 Olds Toro) can fail where the fluid
passes the plungers within the MC. It is a much rarer occurrence but it can
happen and one gets the honor and privilege of driving home on the E
Brake... or you can leave it and have it towed... but when one has zero
funds, it isn't much of a choice!  LOL!

Chuck S