<VV> Brakes MC and other fun stuff

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Tue Apr 17 22:48:48 EDT 2007

Dual MC's can be put on a early early if you cut the firewall section out
and
transplant.     I did not do it, Don Manen who built it, put a dual master
in the Radio Flyer  Lakewood.
Picture:
http://www.unm.edu/~geoffj/Lakewood/Master-Cylinder-Swap.jpg

Speaking of driving vairs, I have the Radio Flyer out for some
nice weather today. I dont drive it often, it is just too nice, but it is
too
much fun even though I get really paranoid about it.
Talk about attractive to the point of being dangerous.   Driving down the
road I had a swarm of cars all  around it pointing and waving.
Then in the parking lot, people kept circling it. While I was at the
window the whole time watching.

Matt asked  about showing vairs, well here is a small gif of some of mine.
http://www.unm.edu/~geoffj/images/Host/Corv.gif

-Geoff Johnson