<VV> What a happy sound!

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Wed Apr 18 00:07:29 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/17/2007 9:03:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mvjacobi at comcast.net writes:

> I have what looks like a piece of tinfoil around
> the exhaust pipe out of the turbo.  But I have not noted other turbo cars so
> insulated.  Is it your impression that extra insulation isn't that big a
> deal?  Its pretty ugly but if it's worth having there, I guess I'll keep it
> in place.

Mike, that's after the turbo...and is there to keep the heat in the pipe..not
in your fan! Some have blankets over the Turbo itself as well.

....good in hot climates [ over 100 f ].

You mis-read the tubo tips!   You wrap the pipes BEFORE the turbo to also
keep the heat inside!  This causes the Turbo to build More boost Sooner.

Matt Nall...west coast
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
lots of info!