<VV> Restored Corsa Dashes

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Wed Apr 18 06:44:01 EDT 2007

Hello Everyone:

Has anyone out here in VV-land ever purchased or seen one of the
restored Corsa dashes available from one of the vendors?  There's one
out on eBay right now at:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110116012831

I have been looking for a nice original for 5+ years and I'm worn down
enough from the wait to think about going with a restored dash.  Has
anyone seen one?  How did it look?

The one in the photo looks nice enough, but we all know that getting
that satin-y sheen to the crinkle paint is a b*tch.  I'd really like to
see one of these in the first-person before pulling considering a purchase.

Thanks.

Steven "dashing" Serenska
http://www.serenska.com/IdealGarage