<VV> Restored Corsa Dashes

John Sweet jasvair at certainty.net
Wed Apr 18 07:13:34 EDT 2007

Steve,
I have all my dashes redone by Dave kessler in Redondo Beach, CA.  He has
just done another set for a 65 Corsa that I am restoring in my shop.  He is
a friend of The vendor you are talking about and I assume that dave is doing
them for that vendor.  Dave does an excellent job on the dashes.
John Sweet