<VV> Grant steering wheel

Cliff & Beth Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Wed Apr 18 09:00:54 EDT 2007

Finally got around to installing my Christmas present.  A wooden 3-spoke wheel from Grant Steering
Wheels.  Looks great, but two small problems.  Looking for suggestiongs.

1. The turn signal switch lever nearly rubs the steering wheel.  Can the angle of the lever be
easily changed?  Is the lever steel or pot metal?  Can it be heated and bent without destroying the
chrome plating?

2. As Clark's points out in their literature, the cover post(Grant Adapter) rubs against the top of
the mast jacket on the steering column.  I have a couple of ideas for alleviating that problem as
well, but open to suggestions.

Thanks in advance,

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY