Trashing Corvairs, was: <VV> Show us your Vairs!!! FUN!!

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 15:39:35 EDT 2007

                                          B"H

An elderly lady in my neighborhood had a PERFECT 1964
Galaxie 500 4 door hardtop with 17,000 original miles
(this was in the Seventies).  I wanted that car so
badly, is was silver with black interior, and as nice
as the day they picked it up from the dealer's
showroom.

After the lady passed on, I wanted the car, but it
went to a niece (whom I knew well, she was a really
nice kid) as an "inheritance."  It quickly became a
piece of junk.

Too bad these cars can't go to people who will
appreciate them and take good care of them.  Let the
other folks buy '94 Corollas and beat the heck out of
THEM, leaving the really nice cars for those of us who
know how to give a car TLC!...Bill H.