<VV> The Internet is "NOW," or not - (Humor!)

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Apr 18 18:57:09 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/18/2007 1:14:29 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
chaz at ProperProPer.com writes:

Yes, it  will result in some members having less access due to unavailable
technology, but the Internet is no longer "the future," it is now "the
present" and cannot be ignored.

I believe that these issues will  eventually be relevant to the expanding
Internet access (of everything,  not just the Communiqué), so putting it off
does not eliminate the  problem, just stalls it ?

I thought about remaining the newsletter editor for the Flat Earth Society.
Their members were really tough. Not only did they NOT want their newsletters
delivered via the InterWeb (as they called it) They didn't even want paper
copies. We had to chisel their monthly "Flat News" copies in stone! It took us
two months of work to get out each monthly issue. When I left we were  still
working on the March 1973 issue, and falling further behind. - Seth  Emerson