<VV> The Internet is "NOW," or not

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 23:34:00 EDT 2007

    >>This would allow members only to the information and would be a
    >>benefit only to members. I don't want it all on the internet!!!!!!

  You mean "a benefit" for the BUYING members not the sellers? right?

  Do we want non-members buying corvairs from the CORSA ads?! heckkkkk no!

  Before you know it, the CORSA membership will increase and nobody
  [I mean nobody in their right mind] wants that catastrophe :)

  IMHO, It should only be available to a select few...

  any hooo, I'm glad we have corvair members who dig marketing ! ...lol

  Tony I.