<VV> Re: Saving "HTML images" i.e. : 1962 Corvair Greenbriar Amblewagon

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Thu Apr 19 13:44:28 EDT 2007

Try right-clicking on images to bring up the "context menu" which should let you "Save image as" or "Copy" it to the 'clipboard'.

"Save image as" then asks where you want to save it, but make sure you get the entire image (sometimes images are segmented, and you may only save part of it ?)

Using "Copy" simply means that you now have to open some other program, like Paint, or Word, or anything that can store an image, and then "Paste" it there, then save it.

Some images are protected from copying, but there is then what's called the "analog hole" in that protection scheme (same as with video or music.)
Simply make a "PrintScreen" (using the "PrtScr" key on the keyboard) copy the entire screen to the 'clipboard' which can then be "pasted" into Pain or Word, or whatever, as above.

One of these will usually work.

The real problem I've found with "HTML images" is that sometimes, not everyone can view them.
This is sometimes because browsers can be set to ignore images for faster downloading, so it has to be "turned back on" to see them.

That's how I archived the pix of the 1962 Corvair Greenbriar Amblewagon that sold on eBay last year :

http://www.properproper.com/Corvairs/1962CorvairGreenbriarAmblewagon.htm

Chaz