HTML, was: <VV> ONLINE COMMUNIQUE'... PDF PROCESS & MORE

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Thu Apr 19 12:25:14 EDT 2007

I don't know about HTML pictures. Seems anytime someone sends me an
email with an HTML picture (singular or in a series of pictures) I
haven't figured out how to strip the picture out of it and save it. It
just sits in the email post and I can't do anything with it. Anyone know
something here on how to do that?

-Mark