Fw: <VV> Re: Communique delivery

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Thu Apr 19 17:00:20 EDT 2007

Harry, My "Autoweek" comes within about a week variance. Apr Communiqué
about the 12th as I recall. Only once in a great while does it get here to
VA early.  I think the whims of the postal employees are at play.. I have
been suspicious about what mail, and when for quite some time.  Seems one
day it is light, like one or two items and then followed by a hvy day, which
makes me think there are arbitrary delays, from the distribution points to
the local carrier... If he/she wants to get off early on Saturday, I think
the junk and magazines are left for Monday, or even Tues.

What does everyone who complains to CORSA think?  It all gets sent out at
the same time.  Quit wasting the bandwidth.  I think everyone ought to quit
bitching on VV and take it up with the Post Office. Geez!

Chuck S