<VV> Corvair Powered Porsche

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Thu Apr 19 17:28:29 EDT 2007

You may want to look at the newer gearboxes, even as new as the G50. These
Porsches have taller final drives better suited to a Corvair engine. And a used
 one of these is probably cheaper than regearing a 901 box.
Just a thought...
There are online resources that list nearly all the available ratios for
Porsche trannies. Such as:

_http://members.rennlist.com/chuxter/901&915ratios.htm_
(http://members.rennlist.com/chuxter/901&915ratios.htm)

Enjoy!!

In a message dated 4/19/2007 10:14:56 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,