<VV> LM Wheel Well Trim

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Thu Apr 19 23:50:35 EDT 2007

If it is, it's an admission that the manufacturer can't hold his
tollerances. Auto companies expect every part to routinely fit without
further drilling of holes, or any other butchery. It just wouldn't fly
on the assembly line. Given that restraint, it's imperative that ALL
parts be pre-punched with holes that will line up perfectly for assembly
purposes. Anything less than that is simply not tollerated, and is
immediately thrown in the scrap pile.

-Mark (diemaker with GM for 30 years)