NJ Swap Meet Re: <VV> Nice Weather for a Swap Meet

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Fri Apr 20 14:20:35 EDT 2007

Anybody interested in driving to this swap meet and trying in vain to find
the location on Google Map, try the following.  Since there are a number of
"Franklins" in NJ and the listing of Shuster Park is apparently a well kept
secret, go to the Google Map button and search for Riverdale, NJ.  This  will put
you right at the intersection of Routes 287 and 23.  Shrink the  map a bit
and then move the map in the northwesterly direction following along  Route 23
until you get to "Franklin".  At this point expand the map and you  will see
the exit from Rte 23 onto High St.  Take High St. to Parker St.  and turn left
onto Parker.  Before you get to Buckwheat Rd. you will see  the entrance to the
parking lot on your right.  The map doesn't show this  lot, but if you push
the Google button for Satellite you can see the parking lot  clearly located b
etween High St. and Buckwheat with entrance off of  Parker St. The longish
white covered building to the left of the lot is the  indoor location with tables
and food service.
    Hope to see you there!
    Frank "directionally disabled" Burkhard

In a message dated 4/20/2007 9:25:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,