<VV> Re: saginaw 4 speed setup available near syracuse NY

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Fri Apr 20 15:54:39 EDT 2007

i am parting out a 66 corsa that has a saginaw setup in it.  all i am
keeping is the engine and some other trinkets.  it had a very rough  interior and
was hit in front.  the car has set out under a nut tree since  2001 , so you can
imagine what i just went thru.  i wanted this motor  because it is a 1966 95
and seems correct in carbs , heads , and distributor  numbers.. the engine was
dry!  no oil came out of the pan or filter.   the cooler had some tar in it.
yet the motor shows no major damage inside .  all i hope is, that the heads
make it..
so the trans stuff is available here (FOB) in Memphis NY complete (flywheel
, clutch , etc.as i got it.  i did not get to run it so...email me for  more.
when i get these heads done and on my rampy i will also have a darn good
pair of 140 heads extra.
i hope all this work makes the rampy more driveable with the junk gas we  get
now.
late parts on earlys rule...

our club  , C N Y C C ,will be making a tour to corning glass  museum
Saturday am  , (tomorrow) so if anyone wishes to join us ,we should  be there about
noonish.
regards , tim colson          bandwidth waster.