<VV> Type IV - the last, developed aircooled /Raby's of Cleveland GA(the authority)Near Helen GA

Tamias Metis korvayrouille66 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 23:44:05 EDT 2007

GOOGLE: Raby's Air Cooled     , for  about everything on the Type IV.       I am told that, Jake Raby, since the mid '90's is to the Type IV what Gene Berg was to the Type I.   You can also  go to http://www.aircooledtechnology.com .   A great article on everything IV and nearly all parts suppliers/components basically a high performance buyers guide for IV   --- see Hot VW's July 2001  pages 54 - 57.      Raby's Aircooled Technologies is located in Cleveland GA  (north Georgia)  very close to Helen, I am told.        Tamias Metis