<VV> 64 Engine problems solved...for now??

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Sat Apr 21 10:21:50 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/21/07 6:28:03 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
bars84crx at hotmail.com writes:

> Got bunches of books.  Read them all.    -air +idle.  Better?  Geez, sorry
> wasn't exactly perfect in my description.
>
> Taking that advice, I wouldn't listen to anyone, including this post.

You said, "The main problem was the air mixture screw.  I started at 1.5
turns."

So,  if you won't listen........go back and read the book!  GGG

Matt

ps  your oil wasn't too thin...your carbs were un-balanced...real unbalanced!
 Water works!

I use "thicker oil"...but in the crankcase....