<VV> Re: [VV-talk] What is PC?

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Sat Apr 21 11:38:07 EDT 2007

You summed it up in a phrase (then blew past it), "takes it too far". I
think that while PC is a good thing, it's been taken too far in many
instances. And THAT is the real problem. Not PC, in and of itself.

There are times, I believe, that PC is "common sense" and
"respectfulness" in "everyday situations", and there are times when PC
can be taken beyond reason.

-Mark