<VV> Re: [VV-talk] What is PC?

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 21 12:20:12 EDT 2007

  The term "political correctness" is said to derive from Marxist-Leninist
  vocabulary to describe the "party line". By the 1970s this term,
  re-appropriated as a satirical form of criticism, was being used
  by some on the Left to dismiss the views of other Leftists
  whom they deemed too doctrinaire and rigid. It was in
  this sense that the popular usage of the phrase in
  English derived. The alternative term
  "ideologically sound" followed a
  similar trajectory to this point,
  appearing in satirical works
  such as Bart Dickon.

  source:

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_correctness

  so, ummmm....shall we say:

  <<yo geek ! -- end of discussion - dasvidanya!! >>  :))

  Tony I.