<VV> Advice needed: mods for best fuel mileage

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Sat Apr 21 23:33:58 EDT 2007

Sounds to me like you have a pretty good 24mph car, at least that's what I
get in my 66 110 in a sedan.  You may pick up a mile of two by putting on
the 95 hp heads and drop the octane requirements from premium to regular,
but it won't be near as much fu to drive.  I get 20 mpg in my 63 MPG in my
Greenbrier with a worn out 66 110.

dp