<VV>mods for best fuel mileage / another thought! [ untried]

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Sun Apr 22 01:28:11 EDT 2007

I haven't been able to test this yet...have to wait until retirement....

I believe Timing is all over the scale in our cars........normally good for
all the varying conditions....as is the VA.......

I believe a Locked Timing might improve mileage around town

Either  wire your mechanical advance weights in the retarded position or
replace springs with stiffer / turbo dist.

And set initial as high as possible without pinging......only time will
tell....GGG

Craig Nichols and I have discussed using an EGR [ exhaust gas recirculation
system] as well.....to reduce ping with quicker timing curve  and  increase
mileage.

A.I.R. manifolds have the port...tubing is straight forward.....and the
unused ports at the carb manifold would be the inlet.....a simple Hobbs switch
could switch the vacuum that would actuate it!

Matt Nall