<VV> Looking for a 102 hp engine in Western Washington

Jim Danner alias_unknown_2004 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 22 11:23:52 EDT 2007

I've been lurking for the last few months, trying to learn as much as I can about the Corvair while I restore a '63 Convertible.

  The engine that came with it is a 1964 110 hp that I'm converting into an aircraft engine.  I was given a second 80 hp engine but would like to put a 102 hp engine in it.

  Does anyone know where I might find a reasonably priced 102 hp core engine in Western Washington?  (I live half-way between Seattle & Portland so I don't mind driving to either city...)

  Larry's is selling one on Ebay, but shipping itself would be about 200 bucks.