<VV> front directional signals - help!

rbkj84 at comcast.net rbkj84 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 22 14:06:01 EDT 2007

Need your help with a problem.
I recently changed the cancelling cam mechanism in my 65 Corsa.  I realized that the rear directional signals work fine but the fronts do not work at all.  The front dimmer lights work and the front bulbs are good - no broken filaments.  Its not the flasher unit because I pulled one from my Spyder and it did not fix the problem in the Corsa.  Spyder front directional signals are okay.  Can anyone tell me where to look for the problem?  Frustrated in PA.
Thanks
Ron
65 Corsa 140 Coupe
64 Spyder Coupe