<VV> Euro Headlights...

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Sun Apr 22 17:08:31 EDT 2007

I appreciate the desire, and in some cases, the need to be CHEEP, but these
are probably not much better than modern sealed beams. Plus, it doesn't appear
 there's a distinct high beam version. You want REALLY good E code lights?
The  ones this guy has are as good as they get:

_http://www.danielsternlighting.com/_ (http://www.danielsternlighting.com/)

More than you probably want to know. However, it'll clue you into what's
good, and more to the point, what's VERY BAD!!!

He even accepts Emails, if you want a TRUE automotive lighting expert's
opinion...

In a message dated 4/22/2007 2:29:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,