<VV> Power Top Parts for sale

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 22 16:13:09 EDT 2007

I was not aware that the 1965 Corsa I am parting out has a power convertible top. I never really looked and just assumed it was manual since I didn't see the switch. I discovered this when I was removing the boot connector strip yesterday. So if you asked about parts for it and I told you it was manual, I apologize...so write me back for needs. It appears to be complete. Also still have the nice dash insert and a new white premium top kit for sale. Thanks,
The Carbmeister.