<VV> Help me find a Corvair Owner in Jasper Ga.

Allen Miles jallenm at comcast.net
Sun Apr 22 19:19:39 EDT 2007

There was a Late Corvair Coupe for sale at the Corvair Show at Helen GA this past weekend that was in the for Sale area . I missed the owner, He was from JASPER GA and I have lost his Phone Numbers . I am very interested in this Car . It is a Standard Body  500 I believe (little Chrome ) If any one can put me in touch  with this person I would greatly appreciate it.  Lillian Law , would you have his registration for Helen ?
         Allen Miles Charleston SC   jallenm at comcast.net   .