<VV> Euro Headlights...

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Sun Apr 22 20:04:30 EDT 2007

Yer welcome! I've used the Cibie headlights in ANY car I've had that'll  take
'em, and they are EXTREMELY nice headlights. Bright, well focused, and easy
on the other guy's eyes. Unless I nailed him with the high beams. I NEVER had
ANYONE fail to dim their lights in any car so equipped.... <G>

In a message dated 4/22/2007 6:29:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,