<VV> Euro Headlights...

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Sun Apr 22 20:10:56 EDT 2007

Tony, wait until you try them on the street, in the dark. I have the same
lights, and mine are worse than useless. They have no definable low beam,
and the high beam is all over the place. It's impossible to aim them
properly. If you adjust the outer lamps so that the low beam lights up the
road surface at least a few away (and very poorly, at that), the high beams
will be pointing up in the air. Align the hi beams properly (or at least
approximately), and the low beams will give you about 3 feet in front of the
car.

I have them on my sedan (show car) for looks only. If I were to plan on
driving after dark, they'd be pulled and unceremoniously dumped in the
trash. They are truly awful lights. The Clone has Bosch/Lucas Flamethrowers
which I love. The "Crystal Diamond" units aren't even in the same league.
There's a reason that they are so cheap.

Andy Clark
Camano Island, WA.
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan
1966 140/4 Yenko Clone