<VV> Something Extra...NO CORVAIR

Norm Witte norman.witte at comcast.net
Sun Apr 22 21:37:08 EDT 2007

One of the reasons that I have been less active on VV lately is that I have been shifting over to another project.  It's not that I am leaving the Corvair world--I still love my Vairs--but they are mostly complete and I am starting to work on another project that has been patiently waiting:  my '63 Olds Ninety Eight Holiday Sports Sedan.

I have decided to chronicle the restoration of this car much as I have my Corvairs, and if anyone is interested in following along, please let me know.  If there is interest I would be happy to post updates to VV Talk.

The link to the new web page is http://www.wittelaw.com/personal/98/.  The name of this story is "Something Extra," from the tag line in 1963, "There's SOMETHING EXTRA about owning an Olds!"  The two appendices listed are under construction, but the Inventory page is complete.

Sorry for the off topic post, and thanks for your time.

--
Norm Witte
DeWitt, Michigan

The Internet: a fantastic new technology that combines the accuracy of fourth-hand hearsay with the excitement of typing.